Exceptional for cleaning/de-icing floors in walk-in freezers
- Use on outdoor walkways to prevent ice build-up
- Effective to -45ºF (-42ºC)
- Non Flammable
- Low odor
- No residue
For maximum efficiency, use an automatic scrubber with steel or nylon grit brushes. Dilution ratio depends on the temperature.
- -45ºF (-42ºC) Full strength
- -25ºF (-32ºC) 5 parts Freezer Cleaner: 1 part water
- -15ºF (-26ºC) 3 parts Freezer Cleaner: 1 part water
- -5ºF (-15ºC) 2 parts Freezer Cleaner: 1 part water
HEAVY DUTY CLEANING
Apply liquid on first pass over the floor. Allow to sit 10 – 30 minutes. Scrub floor with nylon grit or steel brushes. Pick up with vacuum.
- Remove existing ice and snow. Pre-spray undiluted.
- Freezer Clean with garden sprayer to prevent ice formation.
NOTE: Floors tend to be colder than the air temperature. Allow product to sit on floor for 10 – 30 minutes to allow penetration. This is key for extreme cold/heavy ice build-up
CAUTION: Avoid contamination of food. Do not store in food processing or storage areas. Surfaces must be rinsed thoroughly with potable water.
Product Code: 45549
Fragrance: Scent Free
Packaging Size: 4L
Product is Free of:
- Petroleum Solvent
- Solvent / petroleum
- Bleach and Ammonia
- Toxic Fumes